After Days Of Silence Rep Ocasio Cortez DOUBLES DOWN On Rep Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Semitic Comments “I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist Money in politics”
Lots of people here proclaiming to be “woke” trying to police communities on what they are/aren’t allowed to be upset by.
I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of lobbyist ? in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.https://t.co/Jq2Y1txFCS
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 12, 2019
@IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.
*Jewish added for accuracy
Of course, AOC isn’t as charitable when it comes to holding conservatives accountable.
Out of the minority of seats they have in Congress, the GOP allowed a white supremacist to represent ~700,000 people.
Republicans won’t even censure him.
They also protect a president who can’t bring himself to condemn neo-Nazis.
Those aren’t seeds.
They’re redwoods. https://t.co/BhOE9CDRzD
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 13, 2019
This isn’t just about Zuckerberg – this is about holding the tech industry accountable.
This is about antitrust.
This is about people owning their OWN data.
This is about corporations deputizing themselves with other people’s lives.
Ocasio2018 is now calling for a US GDPR. pic.twitter.com/Amb1io1Ddi
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 10, 2018
Not all accountability is created equal.
- Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Retweet Jew-Hating Cartoonist who Mocked Dead US Soldiers in Iraq - August 18, 2019
- Ashley Cole: Ex-Arsenal, Chelsea and England full-back retires - August 18, 2019
- REPORT: Tate Martell Practicing At Wide Receiver After Losing Quarterback Battle - August 18, 2019
- A calm day on the Rio Grande brings relief to besieged Border Patrol agents - August 18, 2019
- A Few Industries Are Behind Rising Corporate Leverage - August 18, 2019