DUBAI—Airbus SE booked a $14 billion order for its single-aisle A320neo, underscoring the disadvantage American plane maker Boeing Co. is facing for orders amid an eight-month grounding of the 737 MAX.
The deal from Air Arabia, for 120 A320neos, follows similar narrow-body wins—including a 100-jet deal from Spirit Airlines and a 300-jet order from India’s Indigo—for Airbus in recent months.
- Buttigieg Rips Trump On China’s Human Rights Abuses, But Offers No Solutions - December 13, 2019
- Deep Learning breakthrough made by Rice University scientists - December 13, 2019
- Infowars Exclusive: Ratcliffe Responds To Nadler’s False Statements - December 13, 2019
- Holiday Retail Sales Had a Lackluster November Start - December 13, 2019
- Freshman Democrat and ISIS Enabler Rep. Elissa Slotkin Says She’s Not Sure How She Will Vote on Sham Impeachment (VIDEO) - December 13, 2019