Daily Caller – New York Democratic Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday compared members of the migrant caravan attempting to enter the United States to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany during the Holocaust.
Members of the caravan on Sunday rushed the border at the San Ysidro port of entry, which connects Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego, California.
In a tweet, she stated, “Asking to be considered a refugee & applying for status isn’t a crime.”
“It wasn’t for Jewish families fleeing Germany. It wasn’t for targeted families fleeing Rwanda. It wasn’t for communities fleeing war-torn Syria. And it isn’t for those fleeing violence in Central America,” she added.
Some of the caravan members reportedly threw rocks at American authorities before tear gas was used.
- ADL Demands Apology From Josh Hawley Following His Blistering Critique of Cosmopolitan Globalism - July 21, 2019
- The Open 2019: Shane Lowry’s Royal Portrush win seals first major - July 21, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE – New York GOP Chairman Nick Langworthy: Trump ‘Shouldn’t Give an Inch’ to ‘The Squad’ - July 21, 2019
- Turkey crosses “red line,” gets booted from F-35 partnership - July 21, 2019
- “This racist president wants every black/brown person deported and Muslims banned” - July 21, 2019