The urgent inquiries for office space from companies aiming to do business with Amazon.com Inc. have long ceased. The near-constant flurry of calls from would-be investors in commercial buildings and condominiums has eased.
But the real-estate market in Long Island City has done just fine in the year since Amazon nearly made it a new home. The Queens neighborhood was suddenly the hottest in New York City after the giant retailer said in November 2018 it would open a headquarters there, bringing 25,000 employees to the area….
- RNC’s Liz Harrington On Impeachment, FISA Abuse, And Trump 2020 - December 13, 2019
- Ad Giant Dentsu Names Jacki Kelley as CEO of Americas - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Flees Reporters Over Simple Questions - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Abruptly Postpones Judiciary Committee Impeachment Articles Vote Until Friday 10 AM–Fuming GOP Accuses DEMs of Seeking Better TV Coverage of Vote - December 13, 2019
- Broadcom Expects Its Earnings to Bounce Back - December 13, 2019