The strength of the American consumer as a driving force behind the economy was on display during the annual Black Friday ritual, as shoppers headed to malls and visited websites looking for deals.
Buoying spending is a strong U.S. job market, where wages are growing, even for lower income workers, and a booming stock market, which is making the wealthy feel better off.
- RNC’s Liz Harrington On Impeachment, FISA Abuse, And Trump 2020 - December 13, 2019
- Ad Giant Dentsu Names Jacki Kelley as CEO of Americas - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Flees Reporters Over Simple Questions - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Abruptly Postpones Judiciary Committee Impeachment Articles Vote Until Friday 10 AM–Fuming GOP Accuses DEMs of Seeking Better TV Coverage of Vote - December 13, 2019
- Broadcom Expects Its Earnings to Bounce Back - December 13, 2019