Presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke was on The View today to try and reboot his campaign. To try and down play his white privilege he told the panel, “I was attempting to say that I felt my calling was in public service — no one is born to be President of the United States of America.” Also, addressing the criticism when mentioning being able to help his wife raise his kids he said, “I deserved it, in a real ham-handed way, I was trying to acknowledge that she has a lion’s share of responsibility during this campaign.”
This kicked the DNC into overdrive. They wanted to come to a solution to equal out the debating stage, so everybody has a fair shake. Thomas Perez, head of the DNC, announced today that all the straight white men will have to wear blind folds if they wish to participate in presidential debates.
When asked how this would create a more fair debate Perez retorted, “Try to make a point or think with your eyes closed when arguing with someone. It has been proven it is a lot harder.”
Perez covered his eyes while talking to reporters and exclaimed, “See! It really does make things more difficult!”
The DNC is doing this to ensure an equal and fair debate among all participants. Perez was even thinking of giving women and minority candidates the ability to use their smart phones for 30 seconds during responses. We will keep you updated if this is allowed.
- Why Did The New York Times Wait a Year to Publish a Shocking Interview With Jeffrey Epstein? - August 15, 2019
- What Did Bill Mitchell Do with Your GoFundMe Money? - August 13, 2019
- Breaking: DNC Decides Straight White Men Must Wear Blindfolds During Presidential Debates - May 14, 2019
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018