On Thursday morning, Donald Trump sent out a tweet about Twitter shadow banning Republicans, calling the practice ” discriminatory” and “illegal.” See tweet below, and follow it for developments.
Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2018
- Warren Wealth Tax Would Raise Nearly 30% Less Than Projected, Study Finds - December 12, 2019
- Democrats Expect Wide Scale Defections on Impeachment Vote - December 12, 2019
- Facebook rejects Attorney General Barr’s plea for ‘backdoor’ access to encrypted messages - December 12, 2019
- Disney Accused of Snow Job Over ‘Frozen 2’ Tweet Apology - December 12, 2019
- Porsche’s first electric car gets interest from 30K buyers - December 12, 2019