On Thursday morning, Donald Trump sent out a tweet about Twitter shadow banning Republicans, calling the practice ” discriminatory” and “illegal.” See tweet below, and follow it for developments.
Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2018
- Acocks Green: Mother held after son, 10, ‘found dead in caravan’ - August 22, 2019
- Feds subpoena 20 officers at NYC prison where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself - August 22, 2019
- WATCH: New Video Angle Clearly Shows ANTIFA Throwing a Hammer and Spraying Mace at Bus in Portland - August 22, 2019
- Boeing Shares Rise on Hopes for 737 Max - August 22, 2019
- Rep. Lee Zeldin Calls for NYT’s Tom Wright-Piersanti to Be Fired - August 22, 2019