NEW YORK Fashion designer and Irish-American Catholic, Kate Spade, was found dead in her apartment in New York on Tuesday of an apparent suicide.
The fashion mogul who was popular with young teens and was well know for her handbags, was found hanging by the neck. She was 55 years old.
She leaves behind a 13-year-old daughter, Frances, and her husband of over 20 years, Andy Spade, who is the brother of the famous Saturday Night Live comedian and star of Just Shoot Me, David Spade.
Update: Reports have come in that Kate Spade was connected to The Clinton Foundation and their controversial work in Haiti which has had suspicious deaths connected with it! Mrs. Spade is not the first Clinton Foundation supporter to have suddenly and mysteriously committed suicide.
If you are having suicidal thoughts please go to a hospital, call 911 or call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433).
- NBC Edits Out Alex Trebek’s Comments About Prayers Helping him in Cancer Fight – Dan Bongino - June 5, 2019
- Watch “Woke Media Goes Broke, Salon.com To Sell For Around $500k” on YouTube - May 15, 2019
- Watch “Playboy: White Homeschoolers are Terrorists” on YouTube - May 14, 2019
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019