Jesse Lee Peterson has been a Christian, conservative commentator and writer for several decades and is the host of the popular daily show, The Jesse Lee Peterson Show as well as The Fallen State.
Known for calling out bad behavior within the American black community, he regularly points out the problems with crime and fatherlessness and refers to President Trump as “the great white hope.”
Jesse announced during the opening of his Monday, July 2nd, show, at 9 AM EST, that he would be celebrating July as “white history month” to showcase how white people built America, the country he refers to as “the best country this side of heaven.”
Plans to host interviews with white Americans and historians are reportedly in the works.
- NBC Edits Out Alex Trebek’s Comments About Prayers Helping him in Cancer Fight – Dan Bongino - June 5, 2019
- Watch “Woke Media Goes Broke, Salon.com To Sell For Around $500k” on YouTube - May 15, 2019
- Watch “Playboy: White Homeschoolers are Terrorists” on YouTube - May 14, 2019
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019