AP- U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort are at odds over whether Manafort breached a plea agreement he reached with prosecutors, Bloomberg News reports.
Mueller says Manafort lied to the FBI and the special counsel’s investigators after making the plea deal. Manafort says he didn’t, and he cooperated with Mueller’s investigation.
Both asked a federal judge to proceed with sentencing of Manafort without delay.
As you see in the AP tweet below, they and other globalist media companies like to propagate the idea that Manafort’s case has some relation with Donald Trump’s Russia probe, but Manafort’s charges have nothing to do with the President.
BREAKING: Prosecutors: Ex-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort violated plea agreement, lied to investigators in Russia probe.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 27, 2018
- South Korea Releases Imagined ‘Preemptive Strike’ Video on NK - December 13, 2019
- MDC Energy CEO Collected $8.5 Million in Consulting Fees, Lender Says - December 13, 2019
- Hillary Clinton Debuts New Bizarre, Bag-less, Cheeky Look - December 13, 2019
- Twitter brings back election labels for 2020 US candidates - December 13, 2019
- Remembering Mr. Willis - December 13, 2019