AP- U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort are at odds over whether Manafort breached a plea agreement he reached with prosecutors, Bloomberg News reports.
Mueller says Manafort lied to the FBI and the special counsel’s investigators after making the plea deal. Manafort says he didn’t, and he cooperated with Mueller’s investigation.
Both asked a federal judge to proceed with sentencing of Manafort without delay.
As you see in the AP tweet below, they and other globalist media companies like to propagate the idea that Manafort’s case has some relation with Donald Trump’s Russia probe, but Manafort’s charges have nothing to do with the President.
BREAKING: Prosecutors: Ex-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort violated plea agreement, lied to investigators in Russia probe.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 27, 2018
- British journalist blames ‘Trump’s America’ after CBP agent calls him ‘fake news’ - August 23, 2019
- The Apple Card: Leave Home Without It - August 23, 2019
- Kentucky Government Denies Planned Parenthood License to Kill - August 23, 2019
- Schweizer: A ‘Slam Dunk’ for the Justice Department to Investigate Google’s Political Activities - August 23, 2019
- Costa Coffee franchise workers ‘not treated like humans’ - August 23, 2019