Brock Lesnar has been temporarily suspended pending a full hearing after he failed two drug tests surrounding his return to action at UFC 200 in July.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed during a hearing on Tuesday that Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene and hydroxy-clomiphene, which is a metabolite of chomiphene. Clomiphene is an anti-estrogen agent that is typically used after a cycle of steroids to prevent many of the side effects that come along with the performance-enhancing drug.
Read the full article and news report here.
- Breaking: DNC Decides Straight White Men Must Wear Blindfolds During Presidential Debates - May 14, 2019
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018