Gateway Pundit – Buzzfeed published the unverified, salacious dossier in full on January 10th 2017.It was reported Monday that a year after BuzzFeed published the now discredited Steele dossier, the news outlet is on a ‘secret mission,’ to verify it.
After Buzzfeed published the dossier, they were slammed with a libel lawsuit by Russian businessman Aleksej Gubarev for tying his web company to the supposed Russian hacking of the DNC servers. Buzzfeed is now suing the DNC to get more information on their servers that were supposedly hacked as part of their defense strategy against the libel suit.
- Democrat Feinstein Has Private Dinner with Iranian Foreign Minister — Then Lies and Says State Dept. OKed It - May 24, 2019
- Birmingham LGBT school row: Protests ‘won’t stop lessons’ - May 24, 2019
- Google bots shut down Baltimore officials’ ransomware workaround Gmail accounts - May 24, 2019
- Schiff Claims Trump ‘Conspiring’ With Barr; Says Investigating Russiagate Origins “Un-American” - May 24, 2019
- Stefan Halper Is Sued By Cambridge Academic Linked To Michael Flynn - May 24, 2019