The Cleveland Cavaliers lived to fight another day with their 112-97 game 5 victory in Golden State. Lebron James and Kyrie Irving led the way with 82 points combined. A monstrous outing from the both of them helped the Cavs win. The Warriors missed a lot of open looks as well. Klay Thompson was trying too hard to put the Warriors back in the game with bewildering shots that didn’t help the team’s cause at all.
During the game, the suspension of Draymond Green proved that he is the MVP for the Warriors, not Steph Curry. Sure Steph Curry is the best player in the world, but Draymond holds the team together. He brings the passion and the hustle and the leadership that Steph Curry doesn’t. And it showed last night in his absence. The Warriors have only lost 2 postseason game at home this year and they really missed Draymond last night. Maybe the Cavs will win game 6 and force a game 7, but I’m gonna go with my prediction from the beginning of the series, with Warriors in 7.
- Breaking: DNC Decides Straight White Men Must Wear Blindfolds During Presidential Debates - May 14, 2019
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018