WASHINGTON—Beijing’s announcement Thursday that the U.S. and China have mutually agreed to roll back tariffs as part of a “phase one” trade accord lifted financial markets, but questions remained over how much ground—if any —the Trump administration had agreed to give.
Optimism that the trade war was finally nearing an end was raised by comments from a Chinese Commerce Ministry spokesman in Beijing on Thursday.
- Media Is “Sick” For Speculating About My Health - November 20, 2019
- Official Monero website is hacked to deliver currency-stealing malware - November 20, 2019
- Gannett Looks to Spare Journalists’ Jobs After Big Newspaper Merger - November 20, 2019
- WOW. Lt. Col. Vindman Required Rep. Nunes Call Him By His Military Rank Because Twitter Was Mean to Him (VIDEO) - November 19, 2019
- Alien life could be more common than previously thought - November 19, 2019