Figures: CNN’s Chris Cuomo Allowed Far Left Guest to Call Donald Trump Jr. “Fredo” — Said Nothing (VIDEO)
This is CNN.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo exploded after a Trump supporter in New York called him “Fredo” to his face — Fredo, a nickname that is meant to be an insult to Cuomo, is from the movie The Godfather to describe him as the weaker, less intelligent brother in the Corleone crime family.
“We’re gonna have a f*ckin problem,” Cuomo said to the Trump supporter who asked to take a picture with him.
Cuomo lost his cool and threatened the Trump supporter and told him he was going to throw him “down the f*cking stairs.”
“I’ll f*ckin ruin your shit. I’ll f*ckin throw you down the stairs like a f*ckin punk!” Cuomo said.
Warning on language:
But Chris Cuomo didn’t say a word when ”Fredo” was used against Donald Trump Jr. in January.
In fact, Chris Cuomo promoted it in his CNN show’s Twitter feed.
The left is ginning up some sort of PC slur against the name “Fredo”, but evidently they forgot about this video where Anna Navarro uses it against the President’s son and Cuomo promotes it in his show’s twitter feed.
.@ananavarro slams Don Jr. for likening border wall to zoo fence: He’s an “entitled, rich, spoiled little brat whose only call to fame is being his daddy’s son.”
“[D]addy kept Fredo back home…Who cares what [he] says. I don’t want to talk about that entitled little brat.” pic.twitter.com/zpTtp8ZfAd
— Cuomo Prime Time (@CuomoPrimeTime) January 10, 2019
- FCC tries to bury finding that Verizon and T-Mobile exaggerated 4G coverage - December 4, 2019
- Expedia CEO, CFO Ousted in Clash With Barry Diller, Board - December 4, 2019
- Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Pam Karlan Donated Thousands to Hillary and Was on Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination - December 4, 2019
- U.S. Private Sector Added 67,000 Jobs in November - December 4, 2019
- Men Who Regularly Smoke Cannabis More At Risk Of Testicular Cancer - December 4, 2019