WATCH: College Students Love Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal… Until They Find Out What’s Really In It
Image via Campus Reform
Last Thursday, Commie princess Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez unveiled her radical ‘Green New Deal’ plan on her website.
It was a complete disaster.
The Green New Deal is a Communist scam that included guaranteed income for Americans ‘unwilling to work.’
The 14-page Commie wishlist also included a plan to transition to all electric cars and completely eliminate airplane travel — because trains over the ocean is a genius idea!
The Democrats also want to get rid of cow flatulence — which means all cows would be eliminated.
Within hours, the Green New Deal was yanked from Ocasio-Cortez’s webpage.
Campus Reform asked students at Miami University if they supported Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal — the students all loved the “progressive” plan…until they found out what’s really in it.
“I like that it’s progressive, that it’s gonna push the world forward,” one student said, while another added, “just from knowing who’s endorsed it and some other little things, it sounds great.”
One student had a more serious view of the plan, saying, “if we didn’t do that, we’re going to be killing ourselves.”
“I view it favorably,” another said, while one more added, “it’s definitely a great idea.”
However, after finding out what the Green New Deal is really about, the students quickly changed their tune.
“It doesn’t sound like something I would be behind,” one student admitted after hearing the details of the plan. Another added, “sometimes you need to take extreme measures to save the environment, but I think this is too extreme.”
“I think that’s drastic…” another student conceded.
VIDEO and partial transcript via Campus Reform:
- Project Veritas’ Google Whistle-Blower Reveals Identity and Urges Others to Join Him: ‘Come and Tell the World’ - August 19, 2019
- Electric buses: Wales’ first to hit the roads in Newport - August 19, 2019
- Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas - August 19, 2019
- AT&T and T-Mobile fight Caller ID spoofing with number verification system - August 19, 2019
- Costly Tariff Spat Masks Deeper Trade Problems - August 19, 2019