Cryptocurrencies suffered a double-drubbing in the last few hours, crashing Bitcoin back below $4,000 to 2019 lows…
Sea of red…
Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple are all red for 2019 now…
That smashed Bitcoin back to 3-week lows…
No immediate catalysts for the pukes… but some are pointing at, as Cointelegraph reported today, a critical vulnerability that leaked sensitive user data has been discovered and quickly patched on the Nasdaq-powered cryptocurrency and tokenized stock exchange DX.Exchange.
According to Ars Technica’s article, a trader, who wished to remain anonymous due to legal concerns, noticed that the exchange was sending sensitive data of other users to their browser. After examining the data, the trader has reportedly found that the data included other users’ authentication tokens and password reset links:
“I have about 100 collected [authentication] tokens over 30 minutes, […] if you wanted to criminalize this, it would be super easy.”
image courtesy of CoinTelegraph
Furthermore, news broke earlier today that several tobacco shops in Paris, France, have started selling Bitcoin despite a degree of regulatory uncertainty. Customers can reportedly purchase tickets for the sums of 50, 100 or 250 euros with an alphanumeric code and a QR code, which can then be used to obtain Bitcoin.
The aggregate market of the crypto space is now below $125bn…
- OJ Simpson Blasts Dems for Failed Impeachment Attempt - July 17, 2019
- “You’re Going to Vote for Me or You’re Going to be So Godd*m Poor” (VIDEO) - July 17, 2019
- Labour peer Baroness Hayter sacked for Jeremy Corbyn criticism - July 17, 2019
- Martyr For The Cause – Domestic Terrorism Via Antifa - July 17, 2019
- ‘Send Her Back!’ — Trump Crowd Has Its Own Idea About What To Do With Ilhan Omar - July 17, 2019