DC Court of Appeals Agrees to Hear Laura Loomer’s Lawsuit Against Google on Tech Censorship
In May Facebook and Instagram banned several prominent conservatives including fearless independent journalist Laura Loomer.
Laura Loomer was banned earlier from Twitter for exposing Democrat Ilhan Omar as an anti-Semite. For her accurate reporting she was banned by Twitter.
Laura was correct, as we all know today, but she got banned anyway.
In May Laura Loomer broke down in tears during a live TV interview.
Laura Loomer made an emotional plea for Republicans to take action against social media censorship in a recent interview with Alex Jones.
On Thursday the DC Court of Appeals ruled Laura Loomer’s lawsuit against Google will be heard saying, “The merits of the parties’ positions are not so clear as to warrant summary action.”
Mike Cernovich reported on this latest development in Laura’s case.
This is a pretty good story about a prominent public figure and a lawsuit being heard before an influential court of appeals, being completely ignored tho.https://t.co/9FQF0pavc0
— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 22, 2019
The Republican party would rather lose elections and the country to radical nihilists than confront the far left tech giants.
God bless Laura.
** You can donate to Laura Loomer here.
- Nurse numbers rise ‘eclipsed by jump in patients’ - September 16, 2019
- Missiles and drones that hit Saudi oil fields: Made in Iran, but fired by whom? - September 16, 2019
- Watch Live: Donald Trump Hosts a Political Rally in New Mexico - September 16, 2019
- JUST IN: Obama Officials Rush to McCabe’s Defense - September 16, 2019
- Prudential Pays $32.6 Million to Settle Probe of Mutual-Fund Business - September 16, 2019