“Defend African Resistance!” – Black Liberation Group Plans Philly March Friday to Free Cop-Shooter Maurice Hill
A Black Liberation Group is planning a march and rally in Philadelphia on Friday in support of cop-shooter and felon Maurice Hill.
Maurice Hill shot and injured six police officers on Wednesday before he surrendered to police.
The flyer advertising the march includes this: “The police are an occupying military force in the black community and should be met with resistance.”
The radical group actually calls for the release of cop shooter Maurice Hill.
Via Jack Posobiec.
Breaking: Black liberation group “Black Community Control of Police” to hold a Free Maurice Hill march on Friday in Philadelphia https://t.co/MBSJlQlIpj pic.twitter.com/mhH25FQ93k
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 16, 2019
- China Says No to Marijuana but Lets Its Cannabis Industry Bloom - November 13, 2019
- Coming Soon to a Democrat Run City Near You… Denver Business Owner Fined for Not Picking Up the Homeless Sh*t on the Sidewalk Outside his Business - November 13, 2019
- Schumer concerned by Army’s use of TikTok for recruiting - November 13, 2019
- Google’s ‘Project Nightingale’ Triggers Federal Inquiry - November 12, 2019
- More Than 50 Homes Torched in Blazes Across New South Wales - November 12, 2019