“Defend African Resistance!” – Black Liberation Group Plans Philly March Friday to Free Cop-Shooter Maurice Hill
A Black Liberation Group is planning a march and rally in Philadelphia on Friday in support of cop-shooter and felon Maurice Hill.
Maurice Hill shot and injured six police officers on Wednesday before he surrendered to police.
The flyer advertising the march includes this: “The police are an occupying military force in the black community and should be met with resistance.”
The radical group actually calls for the release of cop shooter Maurice Hill.
Via Jack Posobiec.
Breaking: Black liberation group “Black Community Control of Police” to hold a Free Maurice Hill march on Friday in Philadelphia https://t.co/MBSJlQlIpj pic.twitter.com/mhH25FQ93k
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 16, 2019
- Gulfstream Launches New Business Jet - October 22, 2019
- Oregon Memorandum Details Abuse in Commercial Foster Care Facilities - October 21, 2019
- Hackers steal secret crypto keys for NordVPN. Here’s what we know so far - October 21, 2019
- European Air Regulators Break From FAA on 737 MAX Timeline - October 21, 2019
- 184 House Republicans Back Bill to Censure Adam Schiff - October 21, 2019