American Mirror- The hilarious duo of Diamond and Silk is a danger to society.
That’s according to Facebook.
The pro-Trump pair posted on the embattled social media platform on Friday night, saying after months of correspondence, they were deemed to be “unsafe to the community.”
Diamond And Silk have been corresponding since September 7, 2017, with Facebook (owned by Mark Zuckerberg), about their bias censorship and discrimination against D&S brand page,” they wrote.
“Finally after several emails, chats, phone calls, appeals, beating around the bush, lies, and giving us the run around, Facebook gave us another bogus reason why Millions of people who have liked and/or followed our page no longer receives notification and why our page, post and video reach was reduced by a very large percentage,” echoing the complaints of many conservative and pro-Trump pages.
- Fake cryptocurrency apps on Google Play try to profit on bitcoin price surge - May 23, 2019
- Donald Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Surveillance Investigation - May 23, 2019
- The Verve’s Richard Ashcroft on the end of Bitter Sweet Symphony dispute - May 23, 2019
- CJ Hopkins: Democracy Versus The ‘Putin-Nazis’ - May 23, 2019
- BREAKING….. IT’S HAPPENING! President Trump Releases Statement — Calls on DOJ to Declassify Intel Related to Spying on Trump Campaign - May 23, 2019