Dr. Greg Murphy, the conservative anti-establishment candidate in North Carolina’s third congressional district, crushed the establishment-backed Dr. Joan Perry on his way to winning the GOP nomination for the special election Tuesday night in what amounted to a proxy battle inside the Republican Party.
- WOW. Lt. Col. Vindman Required Rep. Nunes Call Him By His Military Rank Because Twitter Was Mean to Him (VIDEO) - November 19, 2019
- Alien life could be more common than previously thought - November 19, 2019
- Are Your Jeans Red or Blue? Shopping America’s Partisan Divide - November 19, 2019
- Former Australian PMs Clash Over Australia-China Relationship - November 19, 2019
- Google & Samsung fix Android spying flaw. Other makers may still be vulnerable - November 19, 2019