Dr. Greg Murphy, the conservative anti-establishment candidate in North Carolina’s third congressional district, crushed the establishment-backed Dr. Joan Perry on his way to winning the GOP nomination for the special election Tuesday night in what amounted to a proxy battle inside the Republican Party.
- Oil-Thirsty Asia Feels the Strain After Saudi Attack - September 17, 2019
- Teachers ‘have worked long hours for many years’ - September 17, 2019
- The Democrats’ next Kavanaugh outburst: Third time’s a farce - September 17, 2019
- Lawsuit: AT&T signed customers up for DirecTV Now without their knowledge - September 17, 2019
- Senators Question Two Agencies’ Investigations of Big Tech Firms - September 17, 2019