The New York Times pointed to a seeming discrepancy between former President Bill Clinton’s claim he “took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane” between 2002 and 2003 and reports of flightlogs showing many more trips on the disgraced financier’s private jet during that time period.
- End Period Poverty! Menstrual Equity Now! - October 17, 2019
- Yahoo is deleting all content ever posted to Yahoo Groups - October 17, 2019
- Manufacturing Sputters as Broader U.S. Economy Slows - October 17, 2019
- Vocal #NeverTrumper Mark Sanford of Appalachian Trail Fame Holds First Campaign Event Against Trump - October 17, 2019
- EU Leaders Endorse Brexit Deal, Send to UK - October 17, 2019