The New York Times pointed to a seeming discrepancy between former President Bill Clinton’s claim he “took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane” between 2002 and 2003 and reports of flightlogs showing many more trips on the disgraced financier’s private jet during that time period.
- “He Goes Home Now to Mommy… Sorry Mommy. Sorry Mom. Didn’t Mean to Embarrass You Mom” (VIDEO) - July 18, 2019
- European Stocks, US Futures Rebound After ECB Said To Revamp Inflation Goal - July 18, 2019
- Katie Kearney Shares Incredible Lingerie Video On Instagram - July 18, 2019
- Manchester Arena attack: Bomber’s brother appears in court - July 18, 2019
- Is the customer always right? Trump bashes Facebook but is its top advertising client - July 18, 2019