Father of ISIS Bride is SUING President Donald Trump for Not Letting His Terrorist Daughter Return to US
President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced this week that the woman who left Alabama to join ISIS in Syria and now wants to return to the United States is not an American citizen and therefore cannot return to the nation.
Now, her father is suing Trump, Pompeo, and Attorney General William Barr for stripping her citizenship.
The Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America filed the suit on behalf of Hoda Muthana’s father Ahmed Ali Muthana on Thursday in federal court in Washington.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is also supporting her and providing her with a pro bono attorney.
The mainstream media has been attempting to paint a “heartbreaking” and sympathetic portrait of Muthana, despite the fact that the 24-year-old married four ISIS fighters in Syria. Muthana also infamously used social media to call for Americans to join the fight with ISIS.
“Soooo many Aussies and Brits here, but where are the Americans, wake up u cowards,” she posted on social media in January 2015.
Muthana also called for more American blood to be spilled. On March 2015, she tweeted: “Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them.”
- Pentagon Confirms It Does In Fact Investigate Reports Of UFOs - May 22, 2019
- Google’s new AI is better at detecting lung cancer than doctors - May 22, 2019
- Attorney General Barr Puts Former Intel Bosses Clapper, Brennan On Notice - May 22, 2019
- Brexit Could Save British Steel - May 22, 2019
- Commons leader Andrea Leadsom quits government over Brexit - May 22, 2019