Daily Caller- FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
continue at Daily Caller
- Texas Police Dogs Are Now Allowed to Be Adopted by Handlers After Retirement, per New Bill - December 14, 2019
- The Money Men Who Enabled Adam Neumann and the WeWork Debacle - December 14, 2019
- Bass: ‘McConnell Should Recuse Himself’ - December 14, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Army-Navy Football Rivalry: What It Means For David Pollack and America - December 14, 2019
- FDA Approves Fish-Oil-Derived Drug for Use Preventing Heart Attacks, Strokes - December 14, 2019