Daily Caller- FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
continue at Daily Caller
- Wisconsin 2019 Football Expectations: Can The Badgers Get 10 Or More Wins? - June 16, 2019
- NASA’s Spitzer telescope refuses to die - June 16, 2019
- Wainfleet flooding: Pumps used to reduce water levels - June 16, 2019
- FNC’s Pirro Says Trump Won’t Be Impeached, Highlights Democrat Double Standard on Foreign ‘Dirt’ - June 16, 2019
- “Nuclear Armageddon” And Geopolitical Simulacrum - June 16, 2019