The new presenter of Question Time, Fiona Bruce, has had a warm reaction to her first time presenting the show.
Thursday evening’s episode was the first to be broadcast since David Dimbleby’s departure.
The panel for Bruce’s first programme included Shadow Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry, who claimed Prime Minister Theresa May was “believing in unicorns”.
- Hannah Rankin wins IBO super-welterweight title - June 15, 2019
- Washington State Releases Fake Ad For Mike Leach Talking Head Device - June 15, 2019
- The World Is Facing A $400 Trillion Retirement Shortfall By 2050 - June 15, 2019
- 'Khan Is a Disaster': Trump Says London 'Needs New Mayor ASAP' After Three Killings in 24 Hours - June 15, 2019
- Tory leadership: Rival candidates say there must be ‘no coronation’ - June 15, 2019