The GoFundMe web page devoted to funding the wall that President Donald Trump desires to construct alongside the southern border has now eclipsed $10 million as of late Thursday night time.
Brian Kolfage, a triple amputee who served in Iraq, created the fundraising web page on Sunday. The web page reached the $1 million mark Wednesday night time and surpassed $5 million on Thursday early afternoon. Solely hours after that, the donations continued pouring in and has now reached the $10 million mark.
Having reached the $10 million mark, the fundraiser has now raised 1 p.c of its $1 billion objective.
As of Friday night time, over 150,000 individuals have donated to the web page. One nameless particular person contributed $50,000 to the trigger. That particular person is one among six who donated at the least $10,000.
The GoFundMe web page description reads, “Like a majority of these Americans who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Nice Once more. President Trump’s principal marketing campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s adopted by means of on nearly each promise thus far, this wall mission must be accomplished nonetheless.”
With a authorities shutdown looming over funding for the wall, the Home handed a stopgap authorities funding measure Thursday night time. Trump’s $5 billion was included within the invoice. The Senate is anticipated to vote on it on Friday, based on The Hill.
- Millions of Americans’ medical images and data are available on the Internet - September 17, 2019
- Harris Drops Behind Yang, Sanders Ties Biden - September 17, 2019
- Riley Siswick murder police ‘not given information by council’ - September 17, 2019
- Illegal Aliens Sue Trump Administration To Ensure They Can Get Taxpayer Money Via Welfare - September 17, 2019
- Fed Steps Into Repo Market to Control Soaring Rates - September 17, 2019