A manager at Google allegedly cautioned a lower-level employee for questioning the company’s stance on “fake news,” telling him that the company had to stop fake news and “hate speech,” because “that’s how Trump won,” according to a post aired publicly by another Google employee on social media.
Continue at Breitbart
- Gulfstream Launches New Business Jet - October 22, 2019
- Oregon Memorandum Details Abuse in Commercial Foster Care Facilities - October 21, 2019
- Hackers steal secret crypto keys for NordVPN. Here’s what we know so far - October 21, 2019
- European Air Regulators Break From FAA on 737 MAX Timeline - October 21, 2019
- 184 House Republicans Back Bill to Censure Adam Schiff - October 21, 2019