Gateway Pundit – Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke with reporters on Monday evening after the House Intelligence Committee met to vote on the release of the secret FISA Memo.
Schiff said his motions to delay the release of the explosive memo were voted down.
He also said the committee voted to release the Republican FISA memo to the public.
The Democrat memo WILL NOT be released at the same time as the GOP memo, and Schiff also said the FBI and DOJ are under investigation.
Source: Gateway Pundit
- Bear Markets: Understand Them, Don’t Fear Them - June 16, 2019
- Wisconsin 2019 Football Expectations: Can The Badgers Get 10 Or More Wins? - June 16, 2019
- NASA’s Spitzer telescope refuses to die - June 16, 2019
- Wainfleet flooding: Pumps used to reduce water levels - June 16, 2019
- FNC’s Pirro Says Trump Won’t Be Impeached, Highlights Democrat Double Standard on Foreign ‘Dirt’ - June 16, 2019