Gateway Pundit – Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke with reporters on Monday evening after the House Intelligence Committee met to vote on the release of the secret FISA Memo.
Schiff said his motions to delay the release of the explosive memo were voted down.
He also said the committee voted to release the Republican FISA memo to the public.
The Democrat memo WILL NOT be released at the same time as the GOP memo, and Schiff also said the FBI and DOJ are under investigation.
Source: Gateway Pundit
- Canadians Being Held in China - December 11, 2019
- Asteroid Bennu is spitting rocks into space and NASA doesn’t know why - December 10, 2019
- Hudson’s Bay, Owner of Saks, Posts Lower Sales - December 10, 2019
- Trump Ridicules Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Impeachment Light’ at Campaign Rally - December 10, 2019
- Intel’s SGX coughs up crypto keys when scientists tweak CPU voltage - December 10, 2019