VIDEO: GOP Lawmakers Kicked Out of Democrats’ Top Secret Star-Chamber Impeachment Proceedings
Republican lawmakers led by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and the Freedom Caucus held a press conference on Wednesday morning in the basement of the US Capitol against the top secret star chamber impeachment proceedings by Democrat lawmakers.
Democrats are holding secret meetings and releasing only pieces of testimony to their liberal fake news media on the sham impeachment proceedings of President Donald Trump.
The liberal media once again is pushing the false narrative that Democrats have proof of a quid pro quo withe the Ukrainian government. This false narrative, like the Russia-collusion hoax is making headlines in the mainstream liberal media.
Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) told FOX News on Tuesday that not a single Democrat Trump-hating witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld from them by President Trump. As Ratcliffe said, “You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!”
Following the press conference on Wednesday the GOP House members attempted to enter the star chamber impeachment proceedings.
The Democrats had them removed.
The American public is NOT ALLOWED to observe the top secret impeachment proceedings.
COMING UP: Rep. Matt Gaetz will lead a delegation of Republican members of Congress to the House Intelligence Committee deposition, where they will demand increased transparency and inclusion in the impeachment process from House Democrats.
WATCH LIVE: https://t.co/gjJnUIPPDj pic.twitter.com/dbTWLUte5Z
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) October 23, 2019
Featured image via Sam Brodey
- RNC’s Liz Harrington On Impeachment, FISA Abuse, And Trump 2020 - December 13, 2019
- Ad Giant Dentsu Names Jacki Kelley as CEO of Americas - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Flees Reporters Over Simple Questions - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Abruptly Postpones Judiciary Committee Impeachment Articles Vote Until Friday 10 AM–Fuming GOP Accuses DEMs of Seeking Better TV Coverage of Vote - December 13, 2019
- Broadcom Expects Its Earnings to Bounce Back - December 13, 2019