LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Grammy Awards kicked off Sunday with a group of powerful women, including Michelle Obama and Lady Gaga, describing the role of music in their lives — a display that came a year after female voices were somewhat muted at the 2018 ceremony.
- Extremely Dangerous Heat Wave Will Impact 200 Million Across US This Weekend - July 19, 2019
- Brother Of Eddie Gallagher Opens Up, Says He’s Furious Hillary Clinton Called The Navy SEAL ‘Grotesque’ - July 19, 2019
- ‘I don’t care’ if attacking liberal congresswomen is ‘good’ politically - July 19, 2019
- Suspected chemical leak at Edinburgh hotel - July 19, 2019
- HILARIOUS: Trump Campaign Trolls Leftists, Sells Plastic Straws on Campaign Website - July 19, 2019