General Dynamics Corp. on Monday unveiled its long-awaited new business jet, a high-end aircraft aimed at securing a position in a market that has struggled for a decade to shake off weak demand as companies cut back on flying executives aboard private jets.
The company’s Gulfstream unit said it has secured initial orders for its new G700 jet, which will seat 19 passengers for long-haul journeys. It said an arm of Qatar Airways is buying 10 and U.S.-based Flexjet is taking an undisclosed number. First deliveries are expected…
- Media Struggling to Sell Deep State Show Trial to Americans - November 22, 2019
- Amazon has a bizarre, new strategy for dealing with threats to cloud business - November 21, 2019
- What Happens In Vegas, Is Going to Ruin America - November 21, 2019
- Google will pay $1.5 million for the most severe Android exploits - November 21, 2019
- Senate Approves Spending Bill to Avoid Government Shutdown - November 21, 2019