Ha-Ha! Even Siri Is Calling Chris Cuomo “Fredo” (VIDEO)
By now, virtually everyone has seen the viral video of CNN’s Chris Cuomo going crazy after a Trump supporter in New York called him “Fredo” to his face — Fredo, a nickname that is meant to be an insult to Cuomo, is from the movie The Godfather to describe him as the weaker, less intelligent brother in the Corleone crime family.
“We’re gonna have a f*ckin problem,” Cuomo said to the Trump supporter who asked to take a picture with him.
Cuomo lost his cool and threatened the Trump supporter and told him he was going to throw him “down the f*cking stairs.”
The video of Cuomo going crazy on a MAGA supporter immediately went viral on social media Monday evening and by Tuesday morning Trump was already mocking “Fredo.”
I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN https://t.co/yBpGjt4N1T
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 13, 2019
And now even Siri is mocking Chris Cuomo.
Ask Siri how old is Chris Cuomo and you get this…
Ha-Ha!! Even Siri is calling Chris Cuomo “Fredo” 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/vHkKHOAIkn
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) August 13, 2019
- Homeland Security may require US citizens be photographed at airports - December 7, 2019
- SATURDAY LIVE SHOW! Drudge Sells Drudge Report + Feminists Call For Castrating All Men - December 7, 2019
- Car Makers Rushing to Copy Tesla Lack One Thing: Buyers - December 7, 2019
- Bill Clinton Was on Numerous Epstein Flights Where Underage Girls Were Dressed Like Candy Stripers (VIDEO) - December 7, 2019
- Chinese Regime Deploys Cyber Weapon to Hijack Hong Kong Protest Forum - December 7, 2019