Hah… FLASHBACK (From Final Week): Pelosi Says Home Will By no means Go Border Wall Invoice – Trump Confronts Her (VIDEO)
On Thursday night time, moments in the past, the Home of Representatives handed laws for a spending invoice that features $5.7 billion for a US-Mexico border wall.
The vote passed 221 to 179
It was a HUGE win for Republicans, President Trump and American safety.
Humorous that it was simply final week that Minority chief Pelosi informed President Trump that the Home couldn’t move border wall funding. It was not possible.
In fact, President Trump corrected her.
And tonight the Republican Home put her in her place.
- Joe Biden Recounts Nearly Wrapping a Chain Around a Gang Leader’s Head - September 16, 2019
- Online Bank Accounts With High Interest Rates Could Lose Some of Their Shine - September 16, 2019
- Catherine Engelbrecht from ‘True the Vote’ discusses Huge Court Win Against IRS - September 16, 2019
- Sheffield United ownership: Prince Abdullah wins court battle - September 16, 2019
- Hong Kong Reopens After Weekend of Clashes, Protests - September 16, 2019