Hah… FLASHBACK (From Final Week): Pelosi Says Home Will By no means Go Border Wall Invoice – Trump Confronts Her (VIDEO)
On Thursday night time, moments in the past, the Home of Representatives handed laws for a spending invoice that features $5.7 billion for a US-Mexico border wall.
The vote passed 221 to 179
It was a HUGE win for Republicans, President Trump and American safety.
Humorous that it was simply final week that Minority chief Pelosi informed President Trump that the Home couldn’t move border wall funding. It was not possible.
In fact, President Trump corrected her.
And tonight the Republican Home put her in her place.
- Joe Biden Doesn’t Even Know What State He’s Campaigning In - August 25, 2019
- Latin America Hangs On to Its Economic Gloom - August 25, 2019
- NY Times Admits Editor’s Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic - August 25, 2019
- WTH? CNN Guest Claims Trump ‘May be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths’ Than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao (WATCH) - August 25, 2019
- Rory McIlroy fan hit by lightning at golf event ‘bruised and shaken’ - August 25, 2019