A Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll reports that Hillary Clinton’s approval rating has sunk to 27%, and that’s before Congressional Republicans sent a referral to the Attorney General to investigate her.
Meanwhile, the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
President Obama earned 47% approval, 52% disapproval on this date eight years ago.
- Topshop tycoon Sir Philip Green to close 23 stores - May 22, 2019
- Pentagon Confirms It Does In Fact Investigate Reports Of UFOs - May 22, 2019
- Google’s new AI is better at detecting lung cancer than doctors - May 22, 2019
- Attorney General Barr Puts Former Intel Bosses Clapper, Brennan On Notice - May 22, 2019
- Brexit Could Save British Steel - May 22, 2019