Hospitals are pushing back against the Trump administration’s new health-pricing disclosure rule, with the industry planning a legal challenge to block it.
The final rule, released Friday along with a proposed rule aimed at insurers, would require hospitals to disclose the secret rates they negotiate with insurers for all services, including supplies and care provided by doctors who work for the facility. If they take effect, the requirements would be a major change for the health industry, where the negotiated prices are…
- RNC’s Liz Harrington On Impeachment, FISA Abuse, And Trump 2020 - December 13, 2019
- Ad Giant Dentsu Names Jacki Kelley as CEO of Americas - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Flees Reporters Over Simple Questions - December 13, 2019
- Nadler Abruptly Postpones Judiciary Committee Impeachment Articles Vote Until Friday 10 AM–Fuming GOP Accuses DEMs of Seeking Better TV Coverage of Vote - December 13, 2019
- Broadcom Expects Its Earnings to Bounce Back - December 13, 2019