The Home handed a spending invoice that features $5.7 billion in border wall funding, sending the invoice to the Senate.
- Stock History Makes Case for Limited Rate Cuts - September 17, 2019
- Hillary Clinton Suggests She Lost Wisconsin and Michigan to Trump in 2016 Because ‘Millions of Voters Were Purged From the Rolls’ (VIDEO) - September 17, 2019
- Scientists struggling to figure out age of Saturn’s rings - September 17, 2019
- Cokie Roberts was the best of old-school journalism - September 17, 2019
- Inquiry into safety and wellbeing concerns at two hospitals - September 17, 2019