Huawei Technologies Co. has decided to fight a Federal Communications Commission decision last week that further curtails its business with some of its few remaining customers in the U.S., as it continues to advocate for itself in an escalating battle with Washington, according to people familiar with the matter.
The company is preparing a lawsuit that would challenge the decision—part of a broad recent effort by Huawei of more forcefully challenging U.S. efforts to restrict its business. In March, Huawei sued the U.S. government…
- Texas Police Dogs Are Now Allowed to Be Adopted by Handlers After Retirement, per New Bill - December 14, 2019
- The Money Men Who Enabled Adam Neumann and the WeWork Debacle - December 14, 2019
- Bass: ‘McConnell Should Recuse Himself’ - December 14, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Army-Navy Football Rivalry: What It Means For David Pollack and America - December 14, 2019
- FDA Approves Fish-Oil-Derived Drug for Use Preventing Heart Attacks, Strokes - December 14, 2019