Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Retweet Jew-Hating Cartoonist who Mocked Dead US Soldiers in Iraq
Last week Democrats Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib were refused entry into Israel over their continuous attacks on Israel and their vocal support for the BDS movement.
Rep. Tlaib was later offered a visa into Israel to visit her elderly grandmother in the West Bank. Tlaib declined the request.
On Friday Democrats Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib shared a meme on their Instagram pages from cartoonist Carlos Latuff, who’s work has been accused of being anti-Semitic and has trivialized the holocaust.
Latuff is a known Jew-hater who mocks the Holocaust.
Latuff also mocked dead US soldiers in Iraq.
Via Imam of Peace:
A moderate Muslim wouldn’t do this. They’re both extremists. pic.twitter.com/zSPhphntWV
— Imam of Peace (@Imamofpeace) August 18, 2019
They really hate this country.
- Detroit mayor wants to wipe out residential blight with bonds - September 16, 2019
- Kamala Harris: There Has Not Been Robust, Meaningful Investigation into Kavanaugh - September 16, 2019
- WSJ: Amazon changed search results to boost profits despite internal dissent - September 16, 2019
- Boris Johnson says EU has had ‘bellyful’ of Brexit process - September 16, 2019
- Women’s March Reportedly Cuts Ties with Vocal Anti-Semites Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory - September 16, 2019