PJ Media- An ISIS-supporting media group threatened New York City attacks for New Year’s with suggested tactics including snipers and package bombs.
The latest threat circulated online follows other message from jihadists that have specifically cited Jan. 1 in calling for attacks.
One poster distributed online in mid-November superimposed a masked jihadist wielding a bloody knife over a collage of images from the 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack. It stated that New Year’s Day is “the date of retribution.”
Shortly after that, an ISIS-backing media group released an image of a demolished cityscape with multiple fires, warning, “Soon, Allah willing, the disbelievers will see the very thing they feared: 1-1-2019.”
That same group just released an image of an armed jihadist overlooking New York, stating the city named with a blood-splashed 1/1/2019.
- WATCH: New Video Angle Clearly Shows ANTIFA Throwing a Hammer and Spraying Mace at Bus in Portland - August 22, 2019
- Boeing Shares Rise on Hopes for 737 Max - August 22, 2019
- Rep. Lee Zeldin Calls for NYT’s Tom Wright-Piersanti to Be Fired - August 22, 2019
- Apple Card’s bizarre cleaning instructions mocked on Twitter - August 22, 2019
- Brexit: Backstop indispensable, Macron tells Johnson - August 22, 2019