PJ Media- An ISIS-supporting media group threatened New York City attacks for New Year’s with suggested tactics including snipers and package bombs.
The latest threat circulated online follows other message from jihadists that have specifically cited Jan. 1 in calling for attacks.
One poster distributed online in mid-November superimposed a masked jihadist wielding a bloody knife over a collage of images from the 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack. It stated that New Year’s Day is “the date of retribution.”
Shortly after that, an ISIS-backing media group released an image of a demolished cityscape with multiple fires, warning, “Soon, Allah willing, the disbelievers will see the very thing they feared: 1-1-2019.”
That same group just released an image of an armed jihadist overlooking New York, stating the city named with a blood-splashed 1/1/2019.
- DARPA Seeks “Militarized Microbes” So They Can Spread Genetically-Modified Bacteria - November 16, 2019
- What the newly released Checkra1n jailbreak means for iDevice security - November 16, 2019
- Dispute Between Taylor Swift, Former Label Flares Again - November 16, 2019
- Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson Refused Roger Stone from Raising the Argument that Would have Set Him Free – Proof that Russia Hacked the DNC - November 16, 2019
- Supreme Court to Consider Google Appeal of Oracle Win in Copyright Case - November 15, 2019