The family of a woman killed in a speedboat crash on the River Thames have called on her killer’s friends and family to “do the right thing”.
In July, Jack Shepherd was sentenced in his absence for the manslaughter of 24-year-old Charlotte Brown in 2015.
Miss Brown’s father Graham, who met with the home secretary earlier, said anyone who knows Shepherd’s whereabouts “should let the police know.”
Sources told the BBC the 31-year-old has been in Georgia since March.
- Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer Hold DACA Press Conference - November 12, 2019
- Big tech racing to replace smartphones with smart glasses - November 12, 2019
- House Republicans Release 18-Page Memo Featuring Their Case Against Impeachment - November 12, 2019
- AT&T switches customers to more expensive plans without asking them first - November 12, 2019
- FAA Eyed Ordering Southwest to Idle 38 Jets Over Records - November 12, 2019