Breitbart- The students had survived last week’s shooting, which left 17 dead and over a dozen wounded.
One student, Cameron Kasky, said onstage while questioning Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL): “I wish I could have asked the NRA lady [Loesch] a question … I would ask her how she can look in the mirror, considering the fact that she has children, but, you know, maybe she avoids those.”
“What was that, I’m sorry?” Tapper said, without admonishing Kasky or the cheering crowd.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Cameron Kasky, who survived the school shooting at CNN Town Hall: “Sen. Rubio, can you tell me right now that you will not accept a single donation from the NRA?”<br>Rubio: “People buy into my agenda, and I do support the Second Amendment” <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/StudentsStandUp?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#StudentsStandUp</a> <a href=”https://t.co/qQxIFWNaEX”>https://t.co/qQxIFWNaEX</a></p>— Deena Zeina Zaru (@Deena_CNN) <a href=”https://twitter.com/Deena_CNN/status/966508387298172928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
Another student, Emma Gonzalez — whom CNN has highlighted frequently in the past several days — also attacked Loesch as a mother: “I want you to know that we will support your two children in a way that you will not.”
Tapper did not comment.
See’s Tapper and the crowd’s disgusting behavior at Breitbart
- The Belligerence Of Empire | Zero Hedge - May 24, 2019
- CNN Lays Off Almost Entire Division, Surprises Employees As ‘Crazy Rumor’ Comes True - May 24, 2019
- Race to be new UK prime minister begins - May 24, 2019
- Exclusive-Paul Gosar Sounds Alarm on USMCA's Language Codifying Big Tech Censorship - May 24, 2019
- NASA’s first-of-kind tests look to manage drones in cities - May 24, 2019