Ever wonder what happens when the fight is over and a soldier puts his rifle down for the last time? In this episode, you’ll hear the story of Jake Wood, a Marine who now doesn’t just serve his country, but serves his fellow man throughout the world when disaster strikes.The co-founder of Team Rubicon, a non-profit organization made up of over 100,000 ex-military volunteers who travel to assist wherever disasters occur, shares his desire to make the world a better place by never quitting his service. Hear his viewpoint on how things aren’t always hunky-dory and what to do when there is no playbook. You’ll soon find yourself wanting to restore your sense of purpose and be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Vincent “Rocco” Vargas – Army Ranger of 3 Combat Deployments – Serial vetrepreneur – “Range 15” and “Mayans MC” actor – Father of six - December 11, 2019
- Bryan Offutt: Former Vice President of Global Brand Marketing for Under Armour Outdoor, Co-Founder of E3 Ranch - December 11, 2019
- Nick Irving – “The Reaper” – One of the most deadly Ranger snipers in history - December 11, 2019
- Vince Papale – Philadelphia Eagles walk-on & oldest rookie in NFL history – “Invincible” movie biography - December 11, 2019
- Jose Sanchez – USMC combat veteran – Adaptive athlete & workout phenom – Marathon runner – Overcoming anger - December 11, 2019