Kazakhstan has recently passed a new law where pedophilia can now be punished by chemical castration.
Around $27,000 has been earmarked for injections to be given to 2,000 male pedophiles.
The Mirror reports that an “unnamed man from the Turkestan region is to undergo an injection supervised by the country’s health ministry, officials announced.”
Child sex crimes can carry a 20-year prison sentence, on top of chemical castration.
In recent years, child sex offences have jumped significantly in Kazakhstan.
According to the Mirror, the drug to be used will be Cyproterone, a drug developed to combat cancer.
Some say that the process won’t lower the offenders’ sex drive.
Further Reading: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kazakhstan-paedophile-chemically-castrated-after-13298716?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main
Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/OrwellNGoode ;
or BTC: 1EdzCDUpsD5qCkntynSqFMf6rGhSpSCrtG
You can find me on:
Twitter: @OrwellNGoode / @AlwaysLiberty76
- Dogs – Yes, Dogs – Are Now Racist - April 21, 2019
- The Mall of America Incident – The Media’s Slight Misrepresentation(s) - April 21, 2019
- Gilets Jaunes – Week 23 - April 21, 2019
- Orwell & Goode Show Ep.6 | Mall of America Incident + CBS Call to Violence - April 14, 2019
- Chile: Preschoolers As Young As THREE Taught About Masturbation, Sex, and Transgenderism - April 12, 2019