A wire fox terrier from Brazil called King became America’s top dog Tuesday night, winning best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show.
- REPORT: Tate Martell Practicing At Wide Receiver After Losing Quarterback Battle - August 18, 2019
- A calm day on the Rio Grande brings relief to besieged Border Patrol agents - August 18, 2019
- A Few Industries Are Behind Rising Corporate Leverage - August 18, 2019
- FLASHBACK: Former Mistress Claimed Bill Clinton Regularly Pranced Around in Her Black Nightie - August 18, 2019
- Armoy: Four arrested over ‘car murder bid’ in County Antrim - August 18, 2019