After the announcement of her intentions to run for president on Sunday, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) responded to a question about reports she has been abusive towards former staff members.
The 2020 Democratic presidential candidate did not deny she has been “tough” on her staffers, brushing it off as having “high expectations” for those that work for her and for the United States.
“[Y]es, I can be tough and push people, I know that. … And I have, I’d say, high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for people that work for me, but I have high expectations for this country,” Klobuchar told MSNBC.
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
- Project Veritas’ Google Whistle-Blower Reveals Identity and Urges Others to Join Him: ‘Come and Tell the World’ - August 19, 2019
- Electric buses: Wales’ first to hit the roads in Newport - August 19, 2019
- Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas - August 19, 2019
- AT&T and T-Mobile fight Caller ID spoofing with number verification system - August 19, 2019
- Costly Tariff Spat Masks Deeper Trade Problems - August 19, 2019