After the announcement of her intentions to run for president on Sunday, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) responded to a question about reports she has been abusive towards former staff members.
The 2020 Democratic presidential candidate did not deny she has been “tough” on her staffers, brushing it off as having “high expectations” for those that work for her and for the United States.
“[Y]es, I can be tough and push people, I know that. … And I have, I’d say, high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for people that work for me, but I have high expectations for this country,” Klobuchar told MSNBC.
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
- New Airbus planes will track when you go to the bathroom - September 16, 2019
- Man Who Repeatedly Choked Woman in Hotel Ice Baths Charged With Trafficking: Police - September 16, 2019
- Oil Prices Surge After Saudi Attack, Though Ample Supply Eases Concerns - September 16, 2019
- Peter Duncan murder: Boy admits Eldon Square screwdriver killing - September 16, 2019
- No need yet to abandon German balanced budget over climate plan: finance minister - September 16, 2019