The Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Department released photos that show one of their firefighters rescuing an American flag that was in danger of being burned since the house it was attached to was on fire.
The department was responding to a three-alarm fire when the firefighter carried it away from the flames on Thursday.
“Some people want to burn our flag, WE save it,” the department said in a Twitter post.
The most recent high-profile American flag burning took place outside the White House on Independence Day.
Three Revolutionary Communist Party supporters were detained after burning two American flags, and fighting broke out when they were confronted by a pro-American flag crowd. The second flag that was partially burned landed on a Secret Service agent while it was still ablaze. It was quickly put out by another agent with a fire extinguisher.
- “You’re Going to Vote for Me or You’re Going to be So Godd*m Poor” (VIDEO) - July 17, 2019
- Labour peer Baroness Hayter sacked for Jeremy Corbyn criticism - July 17, 2019
- Martyr For The Cause – Domestic Terrorism Via Antifa - July 17, 2019
- ‘Send Her Back!’ — Trump Crowd Has Its Own Idea About What To Do With Ilhan Omar - July 17, 2019
- Microsoft warns 10,000 customers they’re targeted by nation-sponsored hackers - July 17, 2019