LifeSite News was a huge part of what brought me to conservative thought on many issues, over a decade ago. Now the Left has found out how well LifeSite has been red pilling people who might otherwise have fallen for the modern, degenerate, agenda.
“January 25, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – LifeSite editor-in-chief John-Henry Westen and myself receive more emails every day than we can respond to. We make quick assessments, reject those not worth taking up our limited time and respond to as many of the rest as we can. A June 6 email from an organization unknown to us called NewsGuard, asking several questions, was put into the reject category – for good reason.”
Read the full story…
- NBC Edits Out Alex Trebek’s Comments About Prayers Helping him in Cancer Fight – Dan Bongino - June 5, 2019
- Watch “Woke Media Goes Broke, Salon.com To Sell For Around $500k” on YouTube - May 15, 2019
- Watch “Playboy: White Homeschoolers are Terrorists” on YouTube - May 14, 2019
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019