Lily-White Pete Buttigieg, Son of Privilege, and Rhodes Scholar Hopes Playing Race Card will Lift His Campaign
Mayor Pete Buttigieg is the son of a Notre Dame professor of literature. Buttigieg went to Harvard University and was a Rhodes Scholar.
Pete’s life is the story of privilege.
But on Sunday Pete announced that he too was also a victim of racism.
The poor guy.
Buttigieg played the victim card… And then he proceeded to lecture the inherently flawed masses.
There’s nothing new about denying the belonging of those who call our nation to its highest values and criticize those in power. Those who launch such attacks reveal that they do not understand what is greatest about America.
— Pete Buttigieg (@PeteButtigieg) July 14, 2019
Pete knows he needs to be a victim of racism in order to compete.
And Pete lost his black support between his two mayoral runs.
He must think this will lift him up in the eyes of the Democrat base.
The hagiographic Buttigieg stories we see from Indiana reporters is balanced by critical, objective reporting from Politico, the New Yorker, and others. Here, Tucker Doherty documents Buttigieg lost significant support among blacks between 2011 and 2015. https://t.co/R9rOwGiJDn
— Mike Murphy (@GOPMurphy) July 9, 2019
Tucker Carlson mocked Pete tonight on his show.
VIDEO – Tucker: Pete Buttigieg Claiming He’s a Victim of Racism Is ‘Greatest Story of the Year’ https://t.co/UUTbgguYOj
— Grabien (@GrabienMedia) July 17, 2019
- India’s Oyo Rolls Dice With Purchase of Las Vegas Hooters Hotel - August 23, 2019
- One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting - August 23, 2019
- No money down! States vow Obamacare replacements without funding plans - August 23, 2019
- Center Parcs Longleat: Boy dies after becoming ill at resort - August 23, 2019
- Father Gives Horrifying Testimony of the Public School Brainwashing of His Autistic Daughter into Transgenderism - August 23, 2019