First Lady Melania Trump was girly in a bright pink coat and a fresh tan on Wednesday as she and President Donald Trump welcomed Colombia’s president and first lady to the White House.
Mrs. Trump wore one of her most girlish ensembles to date, opting for a bright pink coat by Fendi that featured a plaid print and hot pink fur cuffs. The fur cuffs are a staple of Fendi’s collections.
With matching pink lipstick and her signature smokey eye makeup, Mrs. Trump paired the pink coat with a pair of nude-toned Christian Louboutin stilettos that tied in the beige accents of the coat’s plaid print.
Mrs. Trump is always one for coats, but this is only the second time she’s worn fur cuffs while First Lady.
Avid Fashion Notes followers will remember that Mrs. Trump donned a China-inspired Gucci kimono dress in 2017. The stunner of a gown, like this Fendi coat, featured pink fur cuffs.
John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.
- Project Veritas’ Google Whistle-Blower Reveals Identity and Urges Others to Join Him: ‘Come and Tell the World’ - August 19, 2019
- Electric buses: Wales’ first to hit the roads in Newport - August 19, 2019
- Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas - August 19, 2019
- AT&T and T-Mobile fight Caller ID spoofing with number verification system - August 19, 2019
- Costly Tariff Spat Masks Deeper Trade Problems - August 19, 2019